Techno-World : Dj's électroniques
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Techno-World : Dj's électroniques

ELECTRONIC DJ's & ARTISTS AROUND THE WORLD !

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Circoloco Closed ! c'est quoi ce délire !!! YSKA_PROCESS_ban Circoloco Closed ! c'est quoi ce délire !!! Yska11 Circoloco Closed ! c'est quoi ce délire !!! YSKA_PROCESS__Hasta_siempre_vinyls Circoloco Closed ! c'est quoi ce délire !!! YSKA_PROCESS__Tekenergy
Circoloco Closed ! c'est quoi ce délire !!! BONECRUCHER__Minimal_26 Circoloco Closed ! c'est quoi ce délire !!! BONECRUCHER__Minimal_27 Circoloco Closed ! c'est quoi ce délire !!! BONECRUCHER__Minimal_28 Circoloco Closed ! c'est quoi ce délire !!! BONECRUCHER__Minimal_29 Circoloco Closed ! c'est quoi ce délire !!! BONECRUCHER__Remember5
Circoloco Closed ! c'est quoi ce délire !!! WILLYS__ban
Circoloco Closed ! c'est quoi ce délire !!! DJ_MOHM_Slowcom-otiv_meltingo Circoloco Closed ! c'est quoi ce délire !!! DJ_MOHM_Lutin_vert
Circoloco Closed ! c'est quoi ce délire !!! SLAUGHTER_VINY__ban Circoloco Closed ! c'est quoi ce délire !!! SLAUGHTER_VINY__Trance_003 Circoloco Closed ! c'est quoi ce délire !!! SLAUGHTER_VINY__Hardcore_Special_003 Circoloco Closed ! c'est quoi ce délire !!! SLAUGHTER_VINY__Industrial_Hardcore_005
Circoloco Closed ! c'est quoi ce délire !!! NEUROTHERAPY_ban Circoloco Closed ! c'est quoi ce délire !!! DJ_NEUROTHERAPY__I_m_back_2 Circoloco Closed ! c'est quoi ce délire !!! Album310
Circoloco Closed ! c'est quoi ce délire !!! TYGA_ban Circoloco Closed ! c'est quoi ce délire !!! Goa_se10 Circoloco Closed ! c'est quoi ce délire !!! TYGA__Darkset Circoloco Closed ! c'est quoi ce délire !!! TYGA__In_da_house_room
Circoloco Closed ! c'est quoi ce délire !!! DJ_NEVER_DIE_ban Circoloco Closed ! c'est quoi ce délire !!! Dj_nev11 Circoloco Closed ! c'est quoi ce délire !!! DJ_NEVER_DIE__mix_promo_february_2013
Le Deal du moment : -50%
-50% sur les sacs à dos pour ordinateur ...
Voir le deal
19.99 €

Circoloco Closed ! c'est quoi ce délire !!!

4 participants
AuteurMessage
Carl-G
Membre actif niveau 7
Membre actif niveau 7

Masculin Cochon
REGION : 91 essonne
Participation aux Contests :
  • Aucune participation
Meilleure place en Contest :
  • Aucune participation

FEUILLE DE MEMBRE
STYLE: Minimale

Circoloco Closed ! c'est quoi ce délire !!! Empty
MessageSujet: Circoloco Closed ! c'est quoi ce délire !!!   Circoloco Closed ! c'est quoi ce délire !!! EmptyVen 20 Juin - 15:21

Circoloco Closed ! c'est quoi ce délire !!! Clownjailhm9
DC10 Circoloco to be shut for 57 days, on the orders of the Spanish government."

After a glorious start to the season the Spanish authorities have stepped in to quash DC10 - declaring last year's 60 day closure order must stand, and that the club which was closed for 20 days last June has to serve the "remaining" 57 days of its ban.
Ibiza Voice spoke exclusively to Circo Loco's Andrea Pelino, who is understandably devastated by the news. "I feel like DC10 is the monster of the island, like they hate us. I don't understand why this always happens," he says, audibly upset. The decision appears timed to cause maximum havoc to Circo Loco. One-hundred plus security, staff and DJs have been contracted for the summer. Fans and friends have booked their holidays to Ibiza. All eyes are on the island and the message that will be flashed around the world tomorrow will - undoubtedly - be "drug den DC10 shut down."
"We bring people to the island all year round. People charter jets to fly to our New Year's Day party."
"The club was open all winter, and we were talking to the authorities, asking for their decision. You have to ask why they chose to shut us now,"Andrea comments. He is quietly angry, too. "We bring people to the island all year round. People charter jets to fly to our New Year's Day party. Circo Loco is around the world now. We work with great artists like Bjork and Massive Attack, we have parties in the best clubs all over the world. But here we're demonised."
First it was no after-hours… now the attitude seems to be "no" full-stop. There is only one thing to do: link up and fight back. "I want the support of the people. I would like to see 100,000 clubbers write to the government and ask 'why?'" says Andrea. Circo Loco will be fighting back, though. "Before I cooperated, I tried to do everything the government asked. But now I'm going to be strong. I have a lot of questions about this decision and I want answers. The situation is crazy. Circo Loco started a movement in Ibiza. We brought the underground people together. This is ridiculous. I've put 100% of my heart into this club and I'm going to fight for it."
"Circo Loco was born in DC10 and it's not going to another club, never, ever..."
At the moment Andrea is wrestling with whether to close the club from Friday or to have a final party on Monday before beginning the 57 day closure. Whatever his choice his loyalty to the club is absolute and he firmly rules out a move to another venue: "Circo Loco was born in DC10 and it's not going to another club, never, ever. If DC10 is closed Circo Loco is closed."
Why? Indeed. It defies belief that the Spanish government continues to single out DC10 for special treatment, that it continues to treat Ibiza's most important industry as if it were something to be ashamed of. Already the island is facing a quieter season than ever. So far, tourist numbers are 20,000 less than the same time last year. Club owners, promoters, bars, small businesses, hotels, taxi drivers… the entire economy of the island faces a crunch as the knock on effect from the after-hours ban is exacerbated by the economic downturn and unseasonable rain in the early season.
Ibiza needs DC10. These aren't just a couple of local discos, these are world-famous clubs that partiers from Argentina to Asia come specifically to visit. They are part of the lifeblood of the island.
Shutting them will deal the island an economic blow it won't recover from this summer, and maybe not even the next. What's more, the draconian police tactics will discourage visitors from booking in coming years, leading to long term repercussions. "It's crazy," Andrea says with a sigh. Ibiza Voice couldn't agree more. These clubs - they are part of our lifestyle, our music culture, they're where we celebrate music and freedom and the true spirit of Ibiza. If we lose them, we lose part of what makes Ibiza magical.
It's not just DC10, either. Amnesia - closed alongside DC10 last year - is in danger of being shut again as well, according to a source close to the club.
Post your comments, write letters, send emails… do whatever you can to make your voice heard. This is our freedom they're taking away - it's time to take it back.
www.myspace.com/dc10circoloco
i love you andrea pelino !! Circoloco !! my heart is with you !

laisse vos commentaires sur www.ibiza-voice.com et www.myspace.com/dc10circoloco ! Liberez Notre Clown !! clown Twisted Evil
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.myspace.com/woodynitro
djln
MAITRE YODA TW
MAITRE YODA TW
djln

Masculin Cheval
REGION : Hainaut
  • Contest 03 (2007)
  • FINALE

FEUILLE DE MEMBRE
STYLE: Jumpstyle

MessageSujet: Re: Circoloco Closed ! c'est quoi ce délire !!!   Circoloco Closed ! c'est quoi ce délire !!! EmptyVen 20 Juin - 21:54

J'ai rien compris lol

Une fermeture de Boite de Clown ?
http://home.scarlet.be/djln
manimal
MASTER-Actif > level 1
MASTER-Actif > level 1
manimal

Masculin Chat
  • Contest 05 (2009)
  • Contest 06 (2011)
  • FINALE

FEUILLE DE MEMBRE
STYLE: Techno

MessageSujet: Re: Circoloco Closed ! c'est quoi ce délire !!!   Circoloco Closed ! c'est quoi ce délire !!! EmptyVen 20 Juin - 22:28

moi non plus study
XxxxX
ULTIMATE MASTER T-W²
ULTIMATE MASTER T-W²
XxxxX

Féminin Rat
REGION : OTHER
  • Aucune participation
  • Aucune participation

FEUILLE DE MEMBRE
STYLE: OTHER / AUTRE

MessageSujet: Re: Circoloco Closed ! c'est quoi ce délire !!!   Circoloco Closed ! c'est quoi ce délire !!! EmptySam 21 Juin - 8:23

djln a écrit:
J'ai rien compris lol

Une fermeture de Boite de Clown ?

En France on appelle ça un cirque, ah ces belges Laughing
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Circoloco Closed ! c'est quoi ce délire !!!   Circoloco Closed ! c'est quoi ce délire !!! EmptyMer 25 Juin - 21:03

hahahahahahahah mdrrrrrr.........lol

http://www.reverso.net/text_translation
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Circoloco Closed ! c'est quoi ce délire !!!   Circoloco Closed ! c'est quoi ce délire !!! Empty

Circoloco Closed ! c'est quoi ce délire !!!
Page 1 sur 1